History



Beko's Welding was founded in 1977 when Dick Beko, & his son Rick, began working out of their shop in rural Canby, OR.  Dick had been in the fabrication industry for several years and decided it was time to offer his own product.  After 15 years of hard work and dedication Beko's Welding became Incorporated in 1992.
In 1999 the Company's growth moved them to the current location at 1100 SW Berg Parkway.  The new location included a larger shop and expanded yard space.  It has allowed Beko's to take on larger projects and the level of production has grown immensely.  

The key to Beko's growth has come by establishing strong working relationships with local partner companies and clients combined.  They work as a team with the Galvanizers Company of Portland and Powder Tech Inc. in Tualatin- they help each other out in a big way!

Beko's takes pride in the quality workmanship they provide and will always back their work.  It is most important that the clients are more than satisfied with Beko's service and products.  Everything from the first interaction to the final fit and finish of the product on site, they strive for the best.  
  
Over the years jobs of all sizes have been completed, everything from small orders to large rush jobs with crucial deadlines.  The Bekos crew has always worked as a team to accomplish the tasks at hand. 
The Company is certified in D1.1, D1.2, and D1.5.  Beko's Welding is ready to take on the toughest jobs out there.

 
"At Bekos we aim to be proud of the work we do, we want to be able to show our families and grandchildren what we accomplished.  We built that together, and we did a damn good job." -R. Beko
Using Format